1960s Mr. Mort Velvet Paisley Dress/Coat
This product is currently sold out.
Fall dreams come true in this stunning and rare 1960s Mr. Mort velvet paisley dress which can also be worn as a coat/duster. Featuring hand-sewn hems and hand-embroidery, this dress is made of a cotton velveteen fabric and has a luxe/high end feel to it. This dress is the more polished take on a traditional 1960s psychedelic New York art-girl look.
- Black silk covered snaps on the front
- Gorgeous luxe-feeling soft cotton velveteen fabric
- Stunning hand-embroidered gold and purple bullion thread details
- Prong-set rhinestones
- Beautiful matching fabric cord belt detail
- Fully lined in a soft cotton canvas fabric
Approximate Size: 6
- Bust 36"
- Waist up to 34" (adjustable cord tie to cinch in at any natural waist size below 34")
- Hips up to 42"
- Length 38"
- Shoulders 14.5"
Condition: Excellent, pristine vintage condition. No flaws to note.